Sends an email and/or a text when it is time to change the HVAC air filter based on a sensor reading.
- Not a simple timer like other air filter change “reminders.”
- Works with almost any filter and most air conditioning and heating systems, even those with multi-speed fans and fans with ECM motors.
- Powered from the low-voltage (15-24V) auxiliary power supply on the air handler and connects using standard electrical conduit.
- Comes bundled with a cloud-based AirFilterSentry (AFS) for Business Notification and Reporting System at no extra cost.
- Can send clog alerts to up to 6 people.
- An unlimited number of monitors can be registered in a single AFS account.
- Provides an on-demand, spreadsheet-style report of the status of every filter being monitored. These reports can be downloaded, sorted, and filtered.
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 4 in|
|Item Weight & Dimensions||
27 oz, 6in x 4in x 2in